After participation in this educational meeting, participants
should have an understanding of:
1. Basic neuroanatomy related with the performance of
2. Clinical evidence regarding new and evolving
treatments fir the treatment of pain.
3. Current imaging and electrophysiological technologies
relevant for performing diagnosis and performing the
invasive tecniques for pain treatment.
4. Common clinical problems in chronic pain and current
recommendations for the evaluation and management
of these pain conditions.
5. Evidence-Based treatments in pain medicine.
6. Indentify questions that need to be addressed to increase
knowledge of neuromodulation techniques use in
7. How to design the Pain studies for obtaining better the
MORE INFORMATION ON www.academyfundolor.org